Follow "Style in the Country" by Email

Saturday, June 14, 2014

The Sweetest Boutique I've Ever Seen





While in a search for clothing boutiques, I came across the sweetest boutique I'd ever seen. If you're ever making a day trip to Pittsburgh, P.A., you need to make sure to take a stroll down to the Strip District. A Sweet Boutique is the perfect place for anyone who has a sweet-tooth. Ironically, I found this boutique after writing my "Sweet-Tooth" blog post (definitely was meant to be!). This boutique has something for everyone to enjoy. Whether you prefer your sweets to be gluten-free or vegan-friendly, you name it, they have it!

WARNING: I know diamonds and rhinestones are a hard concept to become accustomed to, but I hope you can learn to love these decorations as much as I already do (sarcasm implied :)).




                                   
                                        



Location: 3511 Butler St. Lawrenceville, PA, 15201

For all my readers with a sweet-tooth: stay tuned for more word-of-mouth on A Sweet Boutique.


I like to share my sweet finds! :)


No comments :

Post a Comment