Follow "Style in the Country" by Email

Monday, February 17, 2014

Sunny Days Ahead!


Finally, the snow has begun to melt! I'm just too excited for flowers that I started my week off with floral graphics on both, Monday and Tuesday. 

First place: my graphic, cannot-forget-to-mention coziest sweatshirt by Wildfox.
Second place: my floral jeans by Mother. These pants are always attention-grabbing!

This weekend, I hit the Nordstrom sales rack and found a pair of black high-tops from Ash. Even though, the stereotype of sale might mean "last season," college students can't resist! These are the perfect shoes to transition into warmer weather. I love the hidden two-inch wedge and the plain fact that these are not my snow boots. 

I know trying to get out of this winter funk can be a project, so hit the sales rack! An item like an edgy pair of high-tops add dimension to my feminine floral print. Create a style that is a mixture of feminine and (somewhat) masculine to maintain the perfect balance. 

End your winter in full bloom.





No comments :

Post a Comment