Follow "Style in the Country" by Email

Friday, November 29, 2013

Thanks!

It's 3AM, I guess technically the "morning" after Thanksgiving (hopefully my morning lasts until 1PM tomorrow). I'm thinking about what I'm thankful for this year compared to the previous. In the past year I've been successful at both, failing and succeeding with different tasks and responsibilities. I've gained a lot of great people, as well as, lose some. I believe the past is only there for two reasons, to learn from your mistakes and make your best, well, even better. 

I'm so thankful for every person I've became close with throughout the years that help to get me through those stressful days. I've learned that taking help from people does not always make you dependent. Everyday is a new chance to learn something new. The people closest to you are always the first to teach you with the simplest forms of kindness.
Happy "Late" Thanksgiving :)

No comments :

Post a Comment